We remade the iconic shower scene from Psycho
Evaluation
What was my role?
My role's were to plan the recreation,what shots and acting in the scene.I also helped on deciding the setting and location of the film recreation.
What went well?
I think that the different shots we used were effective as
we tried to use as many shots,techniques & angles as possible such as we
use a close up shot & shot reverse shot.The black & white filter in editing made it far
more like the original scene
What didn't go well?
I think that the editing didn't go very well as some of the
shots didn't link which would have been useful and the camera could have been
more stable so using something to rest it on so the shots were not wobbly would
have been best. The script didn't go very well either so as a consequence we removed
all sound.
What can you improve on?
I think we could improve on the editing making it more fluid
and not breaking continuity rules, possibly invest more time into making the
scenes more realistic and trying to get the mis-en scene more accurate with
costume.
No comments:
Post a Comment